Our Residency Training program is for professional artists looking to use the Circus Maine facilities to create new material. Artists in residency will have scheduled time in the facility to work on their chosen discipline. As needed, artists may be grouped with up to 2 other performers during that time slot who are also working on that apparatus. Professional artists are able to create new material in a fun and collaborative environment, while receiving the dedicated time needed to create new work. The program is for self-guided training, however, artists are encouraged to schedule private lessons at least once per month with act creation staff for guidance throughout the creation process.
Artists can choose to come 1, 2, or 3 days per week for up to 3 hours each day. Artists must commit to a schedule for a minimum of 1 month. Residency is available Monday-Friday and has a morning and afternoon time slot. Morning residency is 9AM-12PM, afternoon is 12-3PM.
- 3 Hours Per Week: $100/Month
- 6 Hours Per Week: $175/Month
- 9 Hours Per Week: $225/Month
- 3 Hours Per Week: $150/Month
- 6 Hours Per Week: $225/Month
- 9 Hours Per Week: $275/Month
- 3 Hours Per Week: $250/Month
- 6 Hours Per Week: $300/Month
- 9 Hours Per Week: $375/Month
To sign up for our Residency Program, or with any questions, send an email to email@example.com.
In your email please include the following information:
- Previous training/performing experience (a link to website, CV, or video will suffice):
- Number of days/week and preferred day of the week:
- Morning or afternoon residency: